Click Here to Enroll
Certificate of Deposit
Broken Bow Weather Forecast, NE
Hours of Operation
ABC's of an IRA
Traditional IRA vs. ROTH IRA
1. What are the main differences?
2. Who generally uses each?
3. Is it tax deductible?
4. Who can contribute?
5. What are the advantages?
6. What are the disadvantages?
7. Is there a penalty for withdrawals?
8. What is the maximum contribution?
9. When is the deadline?
Frequently Asked Questions - Simple IRA
1. What is a Simple IRA plan?
2. What qualifies you as a small business owner?
3. What are the advantages of a Simple IRA?
4. Is there a specific time when the account should be set up?
5. Can I “opt out” of an employer’s Simple IRA plan?
6. Is there an annual limit on the amount of salary reduction I can contribute?
7. Is the employer required to make matching contributions?
8. Can employers make non-elective contributions instead of matching contribution?
Frequently Asked Questions - Educational/Coverdell IRA
1. What is an Educational IRA?
2. What are the requirements for obtaining an Educational IRA?
3. Who controls the account if it is in the child’s name?
4. How much can I contribute to the account each year?
5. What is the deadline to make a contribution for the year?
6. What happens to the remaining funds after the beneficiary has completed their education?
7. Can I keep the funds in the account if they are not used?
8. What would be considered as a “qualified educational expense”?
Patriot Act Information
Custer Federal Savings and Loan Association has chosen not to participate in the FDIC's
Transaction Account Guarantee Program
Customers of Custer Federal Savings and Loan Association with non interest-bearing transaction accounts will be insured through for
up to $250,000.00 under FDIC's general deposit insurance rules.